Sunday, September 11, 2016

Redone

I redid the cover collage. I like it better.


If you want to see the changes I made click here.

People should know that not all the works that artists make are good. There are a lot of tries before the good version is produced.

Artists should post more about their "mistakes".

Korean Artist Lee Bul had an exhibit at Vancouver Art Gallery (October 2015-June 2016).

Lee Bul's early models.
photo credit: I. Reford


Her early models were shown alongside her ambitious sculptures.

Good to see. Also can be inspirational.





2 comments:

  1. Хочу поблагодарить за познавательные уроки и замечательные работы. Молодец!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that comment! I appreciate it. I hope many more people will join me on my Umbria trip next time in 2018.
    (I want to thank you for the informative lessons and wonderful work. Well done!)

    ReplyDelete