Tuesday, June 16, 2015

One Year Ago

Well, the year has passed...


An entire 365 days...

A birthday bouquet from my special friend

since my last birthday.


You may remember my bellezza project where I took a picture everyday for the year...


from birthday to birthday.

It was more difficult than I thought.


I got out of the habit (aren't we all creatures of habit!!) when my camera died in October finally succumbing to the salt water that got in the mechanism that summer. I was without a camera for one week and that threw me off my game.



I saw beautiful things every day but may not have photographed them- because they were fleeting things, or by the time I got the camera out the subject had passed or the photograph didn't do the subject justice.

I plan to make an iBook of all those photographs when I get back to Canada in the Fall.

There is beauty in every day.


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing to do: a photo every day! For sure, harder than it might seem. I look forward to the iBook.

    ReplyDelete