Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Day

What a beautiful white scene to wake up to.


I love walking in the snow. I had a good workout this morning as I got off to an early start and not many sidewalks had been shovelled.


I like hearing the crunch of the snow under by boots. The air is quiet. Once in a while you hear a shovel or a big truck.


It's a snow day for some schools. That means schools are closed and children get to stay home and PLAY all day!

Notice the hockey net on the frozen pond.

It's a snow day for me too. I am all cosy in my studio ready to sew all afternoon. Isn't it great to pursue a career you love. It's like play time all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! and yes after the quiet peacefulness of the other photos, the hockey net on the last photo was the first thing I noticed, but then I'm Canadian! LOL

    ReplyDelete