Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tradition in Transition

Things are coming along with the France show- lots of articles still to write, more decisions to be made, more funding to find.

downtown Toronto wall art

I read somewhere,

"Determination is the first chapter in the book of excellence."

downtown Toronto wall art

I am determined to put together an excellent exhibit for France.

I have had such support and encouragement from friends, family and the artists participating.

downtown Toronto wall art

I am committed to representing Canada.

I am committed to representing the participating artists.

It will be an amazing exhibit! (fear is a great motivator)

And if you are wondering what my images have to do with the text, well, to me embarking on a big task means doing things one step at a time and these brick walls reminded me of that-constructed one brick at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment