Thursday, April 26, 2012

Scrap Class Coming Up

Hearing the words ‘spring cleaning’, one has visions of getting out there in the garage and throwing out old rusted tools, or heading to the basement to collect unused treasures, or going through closets and giving away seldom worn clothing.

How about you look to your fabric bins! Every quilter stores fabric.

Scary!!

Spend a nice Sunday with friends sewing up a super-fun and fast quilt top using those stored fabrics! I am known for teaching scrap quilts and the key thing I teach is how to make your personal combination of colour work. Wouldn't it be nice to reduce your stash of fabric....so you could make room for more?

Sunday, April 29, 2012

10 am to 5 pm -bring your friends, your sewing machine and your bins! Appropriate for ALL levels.

$40.00 includes lunch prepared by local caterer Urban Fair.

Theatre Direct rehearsal space at the Wychwood Barns, 76 Wychwood Avenue, Toronto. (south of St Clair, west of Bathurst)

Sign up!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sandra.
    I'd like to present you with the Leibster Blog Award - The Liebster Blog award is presented to blogs that the presenter believes should be recognized. It is given to "small blogs" - those with fewer than 200 followers. You might have heard of it ... but if you haven't do stop by my blog and check it out.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An award! WOW I love being recognized. Thank you.
      I have not heard of this award so I did try to find it on your blog. I could not but I did see your post about the trip to Dundurn Castle in Hamilton and I want to tell you that my ancestors by marriage were the last owners of that gorgeous property. My husband's grandmother use to spend her summers there.

      Delete
    2. Hey Sandra... so the award is on this blog. congratulations again! :)
      http://quiltinginindia.blogspot.ca/
      You just have to copy and paste the picture onto a post on your blog.
      It's so cool that your family owned the castle!!! That's is amazing!!! I loved our visit there. It's such a beautiful place and they have really done a great job with restoring it. See you when you come by the store again. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Congratulations Sandra. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete