Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am still here

Well, I am still in Italy doing lots of wonderful textile things but am having some trouble posting pictures.

I just returned from Parma where I taught (Using Paper in Textile Art) at their textile forum, Italia Invita. I was part of the jury for the national contest, Herbarium, along with Gabriella Manara (Italy, vice president of Quiltitalia), Philippa Naylor (artist, England) and Dijanne Cevaal (artist, Australia)- those of you who have taken my free motion class may remember Dijanne's book which I show at the end of class. I participated in the First and Last exhibit showing, of course, my first quilt and my last and also translated (english to italian) for two of Dijanne's classes.

It was a busy weekend seeing old friends and setting up more teaching and exhibits.

I have lots of great pictures to show you and as soon as I can I will post them!

Don't give up on me! Check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment